Yes Smith is Coach. Had he been healthy, I would give CW a much better shot tomorrow and down the road.
Thoughts, comments, predictions?
I'm going with:
Kelly - 9
Castlewood - 3
Kelly is very tough but Castlewood has some big bats. They used everyone of them to beat Honaker yesterday. I just don't think they have enough firepower to beat Kelly.
Bleeding Blue, is Smith the pitcher that's been hurt all year?
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
Yes Smith is Coach. Had he been healthy, I would give CW a much better shot tomorrow and down the road.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
did he have surgery and just now coming back? i thought he threw the ball really well wednesday for the brief time he was in there.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
I don't know. I don't believe he did. Bleeding can answer that for you.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
all four games so far have been highly entertaining. the haysi blowout the other night was even fun to watch. i can't wait for friday's game. isn't 7:30 a bit of an odd time for HS baseball to start? i love it though. i expect a huge crowd especially since the indians are in the finals.
[img]http://softball.hnrc.tufts.edu/league/teams/psychology/images/emanski_mcgriff.jpg[/img]
I didn't see a blowout the other night. 3-1 going into the top of the 6th was a pretty nice game. The Norton-Honaker game was more more of a blowout I would say. Not really close at any point. Just the way I saw it. I think Kelly should win a close one tomorrow.
sorry man, i was talking about the haysi and st paul game the night before.
[img]http://softball.hnrc.tufts.edu/league/teams/psychology/images/emanski_mcgriff.jpg[/img]
Reeking of awesomeness!
Yeah they usually start games like that (@ Kelly) pretty late just to draw a bigger crowd. My junior year they had it like at 1, and there wasnt many ppl there.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Coach</div><div class="ubbcode-body">did he have surgery and just now coming back? i thought he threw the ball really well wednesday for the brief time he was in there.</div></div>
No, he didn't have surgery or anything.. He has a torn muscle in his back or shoulder or something.. He can only pitch an inning or so here and there. I would feel a lot better about their chances tonight if he was pitching but I hope they can make a good game out of it anyways.
Bookmarks